VR3 HD color, C4 w/PClink New in Box - $1000

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cavemn

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I posted this yesterday and it magically turned into VRE some how.

This is a VR3(not VRE). I have one VR3 HD new in box with C4, color and PClink with cable. This thing has everything you need for open circuit. Just needs a Fisher cable for CCR. I also have 2 extra batteries and the clear screen protector film cover. $1000 USD

Attachments

• VR3.jpg
    VR3.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 262
Last edited:
There was a comment on another thread curious to know why someone would sell a VR3. If this was my only computer(I have 4) I would understand the comment. I have a tendency to try out other models to find my preference. I want to try out another and would prefer to unload one expensive computer for another. There is nothing wrong with the unit. It's a fantastic computer with loads of function and easy to change gases. It just doesn't fit my setup. This one in particular has 0 dives on it, never used, brand new. I will also consider a trade for similar condition X1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom