FS: Ikelite D90+Ports, Nikkor 105mm, Tamron

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lundysd

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Selling some gear to fund a new purchase -- let me know if you have any questions (and apologies for the poor photography!)

Ikelite D90 TTL Housing -- this housing has just returned from Ikelite after a full service and upgrades (Never been wet!). The housing has been fully serviced and pressure tested after being fitted with the new 4-latch port lock system and focus light mount (a $200 upgrade). This housing has worked flawlessly for me and is an exceptional value for a photo and HD video rig. For example photos and video, see the following links.

YouTube - lundysd's Channel
Flickr: Rapture of The Deep Photography's Photostream

For more information, see the following page
Underwater Housing for Nikon D-90
Housing comes with handles and integrated custom bracket for leash attachment. When used with compatible Ikelite strobes, this housing is capable of full TTL metering (and a ton of manual settings as well). Housing is rated well beyond recreational limits to a depth of 200'. $1400 retail -- asking $950

1.JPG

Ikelite 105mm Macro Port (#5505.5) -- good condition with no major scratches on optical element. Compatible with all Ikelite housings
$150 retail. Asking $90

2.JPG

Ikelite 60mm Macro Port (#5502.41) -- good condition with no major scratches on optical element. Compatible with all Ikelite housings
$150 retail. Asking $90

3.JPG

Nikkor 105mm Macro Lens. This is the older 105mm f/2.8D that is still a favorite of many underwater photographers. Superb optics with a longer working distance than the 60mm macro. Great condition with no superficial or optical flaws. Lens comes with UV filter for front element protection. Original price >$700. Asking $490

4.JPG

Tamron 28-300mm F/3.5-6.3 macro. Good all-purpose surface lens with a wide working distance. $599 new. Asking $300

5.JPG

Prices include shipping within the continental US. I accept paypal and will ship as soon as payment is received. Thanks for looking and feel free to contact me with any questions

Scott

Looks like its been had, :-x How many dives have u took it on? Ill give u $750 for the housing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom