davey mc1a compressor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

All this Davey talk, I had to fire 'er up and fill a tank. Nothing like being able to fill an AL80 in 90 seconds. :shocked2:

ARRRR!

tim-toolman-taylor.jpg

I rebuilt two of these for a paint ball operators and reset the pressure relief valves for 3800 but that is really a minor change. Many paint ball operators limit filling to 3000PSI except for tournaments and then bring in a big filling operator to support the tournament. With the volume of the compressor, don't push any more than necessary.
Order the filter cartridges from August Industries
Jim Shelden Frogman62

In case anyone else is curious, yes you can.. it will easily pump 4500psi.. there is an adjustable safety relief on the 4th stage you will have to crank up as well, mine was set to blow off at 3800, a few cranks in and 4500psi is no problem.

The Davey MC1A compressor is capable of 4500 psi. The burst disc is usually 4200 psi and has to be changed. Pressure regulator is adjustable. Be aware of the storage cylinder pressure limitations. ProTec Air Systems has the burst disc in stock.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom