Malapascua Trip between November 22-29 - Dive Buddies Wanted

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

edzville

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi,

I am planning to go to Malapascua for three days of diving between November 22-29. I just sent a request for qoutations for that trip and I would like to explore possibilities if anyone else is planning a trip during that Thanksgiving week? I really would like to go with a group because it's better than diving solo (and cheaper of course).
If there is anyone else interested to go during that week, kindly give me a message and we can plan it out.

Thanks in advance! =)

I'm sorry, my post appeared twice due to poor internet connectivity at home, i think there was glitch during the time when posted the thread. I don't know how to delete the other thread so I just closed it. Moderator, kindly delete the other post (closed). Thanks a bunch and kudos to all!

Last edited:
Booked and ready to go! =) Diving with Evolution from Nov. 21-28.
Looking forward to thresher shark sightings. =)

you'll have a fabulous time, i'm sure of it :)

Leaving Malapascua Island this morning. It's my best dive trip so far!
Highlights: I saw my first shark (out of 70 logged dives) and it was the famous thresher! Not only that, giant mantas, devil rays, white tip sharks, sponge crabs and lotsa other variety of crabs, hammerhead-shaped nudi, one meter wide octopus, a large variety of shrimps, sea horses, Gato island tunnels, macro photographers will love this island, etc.

Favorite dive sites are: Monad Shoal, Gato Island, Bantigue (good for day/night dives), and the Lighthouse (night dive). =)

Definitely, i'm coming back, and next time, i'm going to make sure that i bring an underwater videocam or still cam =)

Thinking of going to Malapascua? Don't think anymore, just pack and go! =)
Dive with Evolution <http://www.evolution.com.ph>, Matt Reed, David Joyce, Dive guides Jojo and Julius, and the rest of the friendly staff provided excellent hospitality and service. They really stand to their 5 star rating!!! Highly recommended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom