Really, Really unhappy with DUI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have been dealing with DUI since the late 80's. Their customer service is second to none!!! Their quality is excellent. I have owned many types of their suits over the years including having about 10 of them in dive center's rental fleet. I don't recall any specific quality issues.

DUI is doing the right thing by supporting and working through their dealer network. It is not their fault that you live in a repressive country with such draconian Telecoms regulations. If you are pissed off with your country, don't blame it on DUI.

Note: I have absolutely no ties to DUI at all right now except for using their suits.

Last edited:
I don't have one of their drysuits but do have their weight and trims. I was very disappointed with the newer II model which fell apart of course after the 1 year warranty. I made a call and was told pretty much too bad. That pissed me off so I sent an email or two and DUI stood behind their product. A few days ago I received a brand new classic version (which I asked for) for free even though it was about 1.5-2 years old. THANK YOU DUI!!!

Just did a dive on my new classic weight and trim, and love it! One thing I forgot to mention is that there's a spelling error on the warning label, nothing major but could use correcting!!!

Back
Top Bottom