Sharm in Spring

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

neilc

New
Reaction score
Hi there,

I've had enough of winter in Edinburgh now - it's time to book my holidays.

I've been to Sharm in October before but I can't wait that long! I'm checking hotel prices and there appears to be a leap up during end March beginning April but a reduction late April / early May.

Any recommendations about a good time to go?

Cheers
Neil.

I went to Hurghada in early March last year. It was definitely good to get out of the cold british winter. I picked up a cheap deal to Sharm just before Xmas and I am hoping to pick up another cheap deal for March. I normally book last minute checking the offers on the special deals section of regal dives website (and I don't work for them!).

It might be that Passover or Easter are causing this change in prices, as tourists are expected. I think April might be a better idea as the weather is warming up.

Good luck with your plans.

Ari :)

I went in Feb - a bit windy but still great diving. That was liveaboard out of Sharm. The best way to do the Red Sea is liveaboard and when you add it all up excellent value for money.

Have fun
Jonathan

The prices do go up for the holidays, spring break and Easter but the later in the month you go, the warmer it will be. The weather right now is wonderful and it's only the third week in Jan.
There are just so many hotels and right now most of the bookings are down so check the internet, I think you'll find great deals.
You also might think about a liveaboard, they are good deals and make it easier for diving. Wake up, dive, rest, dive..etc..:D
Hope you have fun, I live in Sharm and I think it's wonderful.
Jayne

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom