Dive gear for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Diver 85, I found the classified adds. But, I cannot post to them until I have made at least five post to prove that I am not a spammer. SB rules for posting to classified.

I didn't know we had that rule here.... kinda makes sense, but even for a spammer easily overcome. (so not really a rule that works).

btw... over on DecoStop, if you post something for sale and you haven't been contributing to the board, they'll just ban your ass on the spot. ((which is kinda ironic, because half the posts on that board are gear classifieds :rofl3:)

just FYI before heading over there with sale stuff.

Thanks Mike s, but I think I will stay here for awhile. Maybe if I get 10 post I can get a cool title under my name that doesn't say new member from 06.

Did that make #5. Yippee! Hooray! I'm not a potential spammer anymore.

Let me tell you, it feels good to get pardoned!

Thanks for all the interest, this has been fun. I will still check this post and start a new one in the classified section.

I didn't know we had that rule here.... kinda makes sense, but even for a spammer easily overcome. (so not really a rule that works).

btw... over on DecoStop, if you post something for sale and you haven't been contributing to the board, they'll just ban your ass on the spot. ((which is kinda ironic, because half the posts on that board are gear classifieds :rofl3:)

just FYI before heading over there with sale stuff.

One can find some good stuff on DecoStop. But yeah, it is pretty lame IMO. Seems to be one or two techies that are kinda full of themselves over there.

I might be interested in the MK10s and a tank, I"ll probably be in Austin this weekend, maybe I can stop by. Can you send me a PM with contact info?

im intrested in the tanks, if you could PM me the info on those HP 100s

and the SS backplate

Back
Top Bottom