Warm Water Dive Trips from NC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

EevelMonkee

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I'm hanging around NC for a couple months without much to do and would love to take some 4-5 day trips to warm waters to get some diving in. So, any suggestions from experience on places to go that aren't too hard on the wallet and worth the trip?

Thanks,
Gabe

allot head to springs in fla if you get small group together not that bad as far prices

Any recommendations as to particular springs to visit? I'm not a certified cavern or cave diver and I know that is the attraction of some of the FL springs. Wouldn't be at all opposed to more training though.

Here is a link to a map and the springs along with if they are OW, cavern or cave.

http://www.cavediving.com/aftp/cave_map.pdf

I have been wanting to go myself, the ones I want to do are: Blue Grotto, Devils Den and there is a river for drift diving from one spring to the other spring, but cannot remember the name. Crystal river maybe????:confused:

Manatee Vacation in the Florida Springs

Look at this link. I don't know anything about them or how good or bad they are. Prices are good and if you don't have a buddy this might be ideal. It sound like fun to me. Snorkle with the manatee then anywhere from 2-9 dives included in the price.

Manatee Vacation in the Florida Springs

Look at this link. I don't know anything about them or how good or bad they are. Prices are good and if you don't have a buddy this might be ideal. It sound like fun to me. Snorkle with the manatee then anywhere from 2-9 dives included in the price.

I'd like to hear a review of this operator.

I don't have a review, just something I found when I was looking myself.

Ginny Springs, Devils Den, Blue Grotto. You dont have to be cave certified to dive part of these.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom