Diving Concepts Z-Flex Drysuit for Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdubdiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a Diving Concepts Z-Flex Drysuit sz-XL for sale, this suit is in like new condition (30 dives) It has been serviced (zipper, pressure test, new seals) since I last dove with it by diving concepts, as well as retrofitted with a velcroed hip pocket and warm neck collar, I did trim the neck to fit me, I am 5'8 and 200 lbs but it will fit some one up to 6' or so I am a little short for it but I am wide shouldered and it worked great for me, this suit is in new condition, retailed new for 1400$, I am selling it for 800$ or best offer, It has like 300$ worth of upgrades done to it.Dont hesitate to make me an offer, come close to what I am asking and I will throw in brand new diving concepts dry gloves (sz-XL) as well, they are still in the package and have never been used, pm me with any ? or picture requests.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Offer what I am asking (or come really close) and I will throw in a Bare Undergarment. So thats drysuit, hood, dry gloves, undergarment, and inflator hose, 800$ or best offer, I will consider every offer.

Last edited:
Got any pic's with Dry gloves? Is this front or rear shoulder entry? Does it come with under suit?

I will PM pics this evening, It is a front zip suit, If you pay what I am asking for it (800$) I will include an undergarment.I am at work right now with no access to pics, you will get them tonight.

look at my profile picture for a quick idea of what the suit looks like, I am wearing it.More pics to come shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom