corpus christi tx

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Copeland's

I recently discovered Copeland's via a Google search.
I haven't used them yet but I'm planning to next
year. They schedule several rig trips per year
according to their web site.

Copelands, Spree is also good. You better resolve yourself to arranging an offshore trip. Coastal along Texas is only rarely good.

There are two dive shops in Corpus Christi. Copelands and Ascuba Venture. Both are good shops yet I normally frequent Ascuba Venture. I can tell you that the blue water does not come in till later in the year. To get any good dives in during spring break you are going to have to do a rig trip. Both shops do regular trips yet March is not really a busy time due to the lack of blue water.

As far as coastal diving. There is the Jetties that leads to the Gulf yet again no blue water. Visiblity at the Jetties in March will be at about 5 feet.

Of course there is always the Flower Gardens which is great. It is a multiday live aboard trip.

As far as inland diving there is several places that you can go to within a few hours drive of CC.

If I can help you out please let me know. PM me and I can give you more details. If you are looking for a dive partner maybe I will join you.

Well I might as well share a few links from my research.

Maximum SCUBA - Seabrook, TX - rig/wreck trips
Fish-N-Divers - Galveston, TX - rig/wreck/Stetson Bank(Flower Gardens) trips
Texas Bluewater Safaris - Freeport, TX - spearfishing
Ultra Dive - Freeport, TX - rig/wreck trips
Gulf Diving LLC(M/V Fling and Spree) - Freeport, TX - Flower Gardens
Dive Mon Scuba - Freeport, TX - rig/wreck trips
Mammoth Dive Park - Clute, TX - quarry park
Hydrosports SCUBA - Lake Jackson, TX - spear school/rig trips
American Diving - South Padre Island, TX - rig/wreck trips

Not in Corpus Christi but a short drive.

Don't forget the Meclizine.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom