Canadians invade Australia!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have one for you now UO.

What is a doona? No cheating!!

thats too easy...I have one on my bed...we call them duvets

Struth! Don't come the raw prawn. I bet it's so cold over there you'll have more than one doona on the fart sack or else you'd be shakin' like a dog sh!tting razor blades!

When you get here it'll be nice and warm so you can don the thongs and togs and hit the beach, keeping a look out for some white pointers, always good for a perve.

Depending on where you go, you might want some aerogaurd to keep the dunny budgies away. It's been pissing down lately so there's sh!tloads of mozzies about.

After a hot day, I love nothing more than to get on the piss. You could call into the bottle-o and grab a slab of stubbies, just stay away from the stuff made by the banana benders though it's sh!thouse. Might want to grab some plonk for the sheilas while you're there.

If you have you're best trackies on, you could always go in for some tucker, a parma or spag bol and, of course, a few quite ones.

Don't be surprised if someone thinks you're a Seppo, they won't be looking for a blue though, so don't spit the dummy, just tell 'em "No wuckin' furries" but if you've been hitting the turps you might want to chuck down the pot quickly and do the Bolt before they start to give you the sh!ts and you end up chuckin' a wobbly.

Anyway, if you tell 'em you misses is an Aussie you'll be Jake. (And a cheater for working out our strange Aussie speak!!)
:cool2:

:giggle: test the Canuck hmmm... now a question for the Aussies
What is a Chesterfield?

You can't called them "Fags" Fish! They are heterosexually challenged. :D

P.S. What is a "durrie"?

Sorry i am not PC :D

One thing you forgot to tell him that he is going to have to give up rooting :shocked2:

And Cinnamon buns :( and Arby's, :( and DQ:( and snow shovels:) and plugging in the car :)

Back
Top Bottom