Belize Bound !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's quite a hike from the town center, though a pleasant one down the beach road. Not my first choice of hotel, but hope you have a good time. What will you do whilst here?

I also got a good rate from the Tides Resort, $85 a night, seems reasonable compared to other hotels during high season.

Will be diving, and maybe try and catch a fishing trip.

I used to live in the 3rd house from the "river", which isn't a river at all, just a cut. It's a few city blocks to the main part of town.
If you're going to try fishing, try contact Roberto Bradley. He was my landlord and good friend....and he really knows how to fish. 226-2116. He knows where the flats fish are as well as the reef fish.

I also got a good rate from the Tides Resort, $85 a night, seems reasonable compared to other hotels during high season.

Will be diving, and maybe try and catch a fishing trip.

If you haven't actually booked yet I'd go to The Tides. Patojo (who owns it) also has a good in-house dive center.

When will you be there? I have a large group going there over Xmas/New Year.

OK, my dive group will have left. I believe that coincides with a large group skydiving onto the beach for ten days though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom