GUE Fundamentals Dec 27 - Dec 30, 2010 in Los Angeles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaSam

Sister of Shenanigans
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Have you always been curious about or considered taking GUE Fundamentals? Why not end your 2010 dive year by taking a four-day GUE Fundamentals class with Bob Sherwood and Steve Millington in Los Angeles.

There are open spots in their December 27th - Dec 30th class. It's four consecutive days and a fabulous opportunity to get in the water with two great GUE instructors.

BP/W rentals are available. Call 818-749-3483 with any questions.

Should be an EXCELLENT class (two extremely talented instructors/divers teaching). If you've wanted to check out GUE or DIR diving, definitely consider getting in on this. I know one of those taking this class, and I'm sure she'd love to gain another classmate or two! :)

Is it 4 full days? What's the total cost? Also where is it going to be held?

Call Bob Sherwood 607-765-3942, he's very approachable and will be better able to answer your question.

If you can swing it, you should join the class. I was lucky to have both Steve Millington and Bob Sherwood teach my Fundies class. Best money spent, to date, on dive training. They were so patient with me and never gave up on me. :)

I actually know all three divers signed up for this class....and if they manage to have Bob and Steve all to themselves, they're going to have a hell of a class!!! And everyone else will be missing out...

That said, this is a GREAT opportunity. If you're at all interested in GUE / DIR, this is about the best combination you could ask for. Call Bob or Steve!

As one of the three divers currently signed up I would like tell anybody considering taking the course to do it. Bob and Steve are world class instructors and this is a fantastic opportunity. That said; If no other divers sign up my heart will not be broken... my parents never taught me how to share. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom