2010 Fitness Exercise Challenge!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Whew, P90X is something serious. I just started it today. I put myself on the lean program. Just did the core synegetics, or however you spell it. Plus I am bout to walk for an hour, here in a few.

BTW I feel better now :)

I will be updating here weekly. Wish me luck

Kick ass dude...Remember this. When you have given all you have to give, you are only half way there.

I have never done the P90 but if you can do it twice a week that's what I would recommend. Stretch and light cardio on the non workout days.

After registering a +1.2 gain last week, I upped the cardio, length and intensity, paid attention to what I ate, and decreased weight / increased reps in my lifting.

The payoff: -6.6 lb down today. I have lost a total of 31.8 lb since starting @ 250.0 on 8/28. I'm at 218.2 as of this morning.

After registering a +1.2 gain last week, I upped the cardio, length and intensity, paid attention to what I ate, and decreased weight / increased reps in my lifting.

The payoff: -6.6 lb down today. I have lost a total of 31.8 lb since starting @ 250.0 on 8/28. I'm at 218.2 as of this morning.

Major move JT...Good job!:D

A coworker just completed P90X. Moderate loss, mostly muscle/fat repositioning. :)
My hat's off to you.

I gained 0.6 lb the past week. Probably the weight of my sweatpants as I usually weigh in shorts. :wink:

Five dives, two with a lot of swimming, two days in the gym, several dinners out and basically a flat week at the scale, I am okay with it.

No weigh in for me this week. I took a week off, no exercise, no diet, just rest and even went on a date. Today it all starts again!

My Workout week in review. This week was mostly heavy lifting for home renovation.

Monday
Shoveled Snow
Tuesday
25# KB Windmill Warmup
250M Rowing Sprints; 1) 1:11, 2) 0:59, 3) 0:48, 4) 0:43…Tied PR
Wall Pushups 2 x 10
Knee Tucks 1 x 10
Wednesday
Mixing and carrying thinset upstairs
Thurday
Loaded and unloaded 400# of thinset
Friday