FIX housings no more??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just wanted to update that I'd contacted the International distributor at Fix and they told me that the new FIX S95 housing will NOT be able to house the older Canon s90 camera. Let me know if anyone runs across a good deal on a used FixS90 housing.

Just wanted to update that I'd contacted the International distributor at Fix and they told me that the new FIX S95 housing will NOT be able to house the older Canon s90 camera. Let me know if anyone runs across a good deal on a used FixS90 housing.

When I was at the Sunset House in Cayman Cathy Church had several FIX 90 and UWL-04 lenses and adapters in her store. It may not be cheapest what with the location and all but beggars cannot be choosy, heck, take a trip:wink:.

From what I am seeing, I do not like the FIX95 housing, sorry, just my initial opinion subject to change, it is larger, heavier, less flexible for lens mounting and apparently does not take the S90.

I knew the FIX90 and S90 were too good to be true which is why I jumped fast and jumped again to get a spare camera for it and all the accessories I could while the getting was good. I plan to use it for a long time. I may get another camera in the future but plan to continue to use the FIX90 until it is worn out or somebody offers a me a ton of money at a weak moment as I drool over __________.

N

Back
Top Bottom