Another Chance to Win

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Walt Stearns

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Underwater Journal’s Zeagle N2ition-3 drawing

Recently subscribers to the Underwater Journal magazine have had the opportunity to win some exciting prizes. To date, we’ve awarded prizes to three lucky, randomly selected subscribers. Congrats to Neil Melillo and Laurel Bartels who received brand new Zeagle N2ition-3 gas/nitrox computers, and Gary Sain who won a new Sea&Sea DX-GE5 camera and 2 tank dive for 2 – courtesy of Jupiter Dive Center, North Palm Beach, FL.

We’ve received lots of great comments from subscribers. Gary, our most recent winner wrote to us and said: “My email announcement telling me that Underwater Journal is available is always a pleasant surprise and the magazine is a great escape. I have dived with Jupiter Dive Center in the past, so I can't wait to get back down there and go again!”

AND, in case you’re interested, we’re giving away another Zeagle N2ition3! If you’ve not yet subscribed for FREE (takes a name and email address) do it now. Winner will be notified January 30, 2011. That winner could be YOU! Your subscription is free, you can’t go wrong! Subscribe here.

Great Underwater Journal 18- Ready to head off to some great caribbean clear water !!

Now that you are done with issue 18, we have latest issue, UWJ-issue019 now online and ready for your reading pleasure. I could tell what is inside, but then I would be spoiling the fun of letting you find out for your self.

Happy reading.

Attachments

• UWJ-issue019.jpg
    UWJ-issue019.jpg
    337.1 KB · Views: 57
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom