Poseidon Xstream Deep 90

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

peterbkk

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'd like to sell a Poseidon Xstream Deep 90:

• 1 x 1st stage Xstream Deep90 G5/8
  • 1 x 2nd stage Xstream 9/16" Deep - black
  • 1 x 70cm Hose
  • 1 x Poseidon Yoke Adapter
  • 1 x Spare Poseidon Mouthpiece
  • 2 x original boxes
  • 1 x HP Port extender (for air transmitter)

Purchased new about June 2010. Used for 20 dives. No problems. Mint condition, no scratches. Breathes beautifully in typical Poseidon style.

Selling because I need to reduce the amount of superfluous dive gear that I own. It was a close call between keeping this reg or my older Apeks XTX. Decided to keep the XTX because I can service it myself.

And, to be honest, I did not like the Poseidon mouthpiece. Just never fit me comfortably. Maybe I was too used the Apeks style...

I will sell it all as one package for the best offer.

I can ship anywhere as long as the buyer covers the shipping cost from Singapore. Your choice of shipping method.

Can pay by bank transfer or paypal.

Regards
Peter

how much? any pic? can shiping to HK or china?

how much? any pic? can shiping to HK or china?

Certainly can ship anywhere if the buyer pays the shipping cost. You can pick from airmail (cheaper) or courier (faster, safer).

If China, I will visit Beijing in February so, if you could wait a bit, I could ship it domestically from within China.

Regards
Peter

Here is a photo.

Attachments

• Poseidon.jpg
    Poseidon.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 597

Back
Top Bottom