Hollis Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi X,

Our BioDry FX100 & BX200 are stretchable membrane suits with a material on the outside similar to that of Kevlar, called "WearForce". It is similar to our original Bioflex material, however it has three times the stretch and is twice as durable. That in combination with a thick polyeurethane coating makes it extremely durable and flexible, while still lightweight.

These suits will be shipping mid-summer. If you have any further questions please let us know.

Thanks,
@ Hollis Gear Nick,

I am about to order an FX100 but as always am concerned with the size charts. I am 6'3" and 210lbs. All of my measurements work perfectly with the XL, except for the height. I saw a review on the Dive Right In Scuba store from a demo tester that was 6'3 and said the Large was a little small on him but doable?! Am I going to be in a world of hurt and discomfort if I order the XL versus the XXL? I would love to have your feedback!

I don't know how the Attention Hollis system around here works but perhaps you could also post your enquiry in the Hollis Manufacturer forum, half way down the forums somewhere.

I don't know how the Attention Hollis system around here works but perhaps you could also post your enquiry in the Hollis Manufacturer forum, half way down the forums somewhere.
Thanks Knowone, I will try that!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom