What Scuba toys did you get for Christmas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I didn't ask for any Scuba gear so I bought myself a .38 Special. Not scuba related but cool anyway.

I got a pair of Rocket II fins and cant wait to try them.
Hey Matt not bad, I wouldn't complain about new .38 special!

-Whites Fusion Bullet Drysuit MK II Package
-Drysuit 6cf bottle and Reg
-Lamar English 35 Watt HID primary light
-A few more backup lights
-A few more regulators..

-Whites Fusion Bullet Drysuit MK II Package
-Drysuit 6cf bottle and Reg
-Lamar English 35 Watt HID primary light
-A few more backup lights
-A few more regulators..

Hey David you must have been a really GOOD boy all year !
I hope you and Christi had a great Christmas.

Paul

I'm the best Santa Clause ever! :p Had to get some cold water gear so I can splash with my fellow swampers..

A Shearwater Predator.......

Say, I think Santa brought my present to you by accident. I can forward you my address and you can mail it to me to correct the mistake. :wink:

While it isn't as elaborate and exciting as some of the visits from st nick mentioned here I was quite pleased to get mesh weight pockets for my zeagle stiletto, a book Fifty places to dive before you die and a years subscription to Scuba Diving magazine. All quite nice and greatly appreciated! Now if that fat bastard would just leave the tickets for that dive trip to Wakatobi........

I was suprised to open up a box with Sheck Exley's book Taming of the Slough. I had mentioned to my wife that I'd like to read it.....like six months ago....I had forgotten that I had even said anything. My wife rocks..... =)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom