2011 January 1st Dive Mansfield DAM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lots of fun at Lake Travis today! We had 10 feet of visibility and 59 degree water.

What a great Dam dive! @Shaggy thanks for diving with me. @Shawn thanks for organizing.

We had great weather, much better than expected vis ~10@80', saw some new stuff and met a great bunch of new folks. I can't think of a better way to start the new year. Just wish I could have hung out longer.

Happy New Year 2011!

Same and back at ya Caveman. Nice to see old friend and meet new ones. Great way to start a new year!

Vis at Barstow's today was about 5ft at 65-100 feet of depth - not good for scooting. :(

I'm really sorry I missed the dive :(
I had to work. (downunderjenn; Jennifer Idol)

Happy new year all! Here's to diving next time.

Great pictures Shawn, thanks.

We had a nice turn out for the dive that included two visitors. One of them is here from Tiwan, working on a project. The other is stationed at Ft. Hood and may soon join the Swamper ranks, having already completed the requisite dive.

Great pictures Shawn, thanks.

We had a nice turn out for the dive that included two visitors. One of them is here from Tiwan, working on a project. The other is stationed at Ft. Hood and may soon join the Swamper ranks, having already completed the requisite dive.

Mack, we forgot to issue Etric his official TSD card. Next time!

oohhhh i get a card. you'd be amazed what i'll do for a card (or a tshirt). great diving with yall. look forward to doing more of it!

Back
Top Bottom