Calling all rEvo Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

safagamarc

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi All,

Sorry I'm just interested to find out how many rEvo divers are on ScubaBoard. I know most will say go to Rebreather World, but are there any rEvo divers active on this forum?

Look forward to hearing from you.

ATB,
Marc

indeed! loving mine!!
g

Thanks guys well thats 2 then. 3 including me. I was just interested to know as I'm pretty new to these boards and was just interested to see from were abouts in the world people on this forum and rEvo's are based.

Greetings,
Marc

There are quit some CCR divers using rEVO's in Belgium, Europe. The fact that rEVO are made here helps....

I think you might know Steve Galicia from Galicia Diving from Belgium?

He has been diving in Egypt with rebreathers a lot

Hi Jim,

Well I would expect that as the rEvo is made in Belgium. I have had the pleasure of being at the rEvo factory a few times. Had nothing to do with the Brugge Zot!

Ok I have spent the last 8 years in the Red Sea and I'm now getting ready to go out to Indonesia. So I was wondering if there are any rEvo divers in Indonesia?

Greetings,
Marc

I live in the Arizona desert and have been diving a rEvo for a couple years. I know of 2 or 3 others as well.

Back
Top Bottom