Whole lot of Rixes at Norfolk on GovLiquidation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's always best to check it out before bidding. I have purchased stuff in the past sight unseen and done OK but have also gotten screwed. It is best to not bid more than you can afford to lose.

This most recent one I checked on and it is going to cost about $600 to get it picked up and shipped so if I bid, I have to add that in. Of course locals can save that by picking it up themselves.

is it possible for Canadians to bid on there?

Also, they are listed as 3600 psi, can a rix have it's OPV adjusted to pump higher?

Last edited:
Just nosing about the gov liquidation site and noticed that there are a whole lot of Rixes up for auction at Norfolk VA. Enough that they will probably go cheap.

What is considered "cheap" for something like this? I see they're around $1000 now and I don't think that's cheap. Am I just naive?

Jeff

$3000 to $4000 for a good working SA6......more if it has a good filter stack, dual belts and upgraded heads.

$3000 to $4000 for a good working SA6......more if it has a good filter stack, dual belts and upgraded heads.

That sounds crazy for a USED SA6 when I can buy a NEW Coltri MCH6 for $3400. Is the SA6 really that much better?

Jeff

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom