New To Scuba Board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I.M.Deep

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello everyone I am new to the Scuba Board. I live in NW Arkansas and dive freshwater there, but I prefer Mexico and Carribean. I am interested in finding divers in my local area. Also I will be diving Aruba 6/10 - 6/15 and would appreciate any information on dive operators, locations etc. Thanks!!

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

don
:D

BTW: You might fill out your Profile. It'll help...

I.M.Deep:
Hello everyone I am new to the Scuba Board. I live in NW Arkansas and dive freshwater there, but I prefer Mexico and Carribean. I am interested in finding divers in my local area. Also I will be diving Aruba 6/10 - 6/15 and would appreciate any information on dive operators, locations etc. Thanks!!

:luxhello: Hi and welcome to SB. I was in Aruba last month and found a great dive operation. I dove with Dive Aruba. The owner/operator, Clive was great! He only takes a max. of 7 divers at a time, unlike the larger operations in Aruba. He picks you up at your hotel and takes you directly to his boat at the marina downtown. I completed 9 dives during the week, on of them being a night dive. Clive took us into wrecks instead of swimming by them like the larger groups do. If you dive with Dive Aruba, tell Clive that Bob from Boston says HI. :scubadive:

If you are looking for dive buddies and info on locations and other stuff you have come to the right spot. Keep checking in often and soon you'll be spending most of your time in front of a computer here browsing the sections.

Wildbill:cop_2:

Thanks I will definetly check them out - it sounds exactly like the type of operator I am looking for.

Randy

ScubaFrog:
:luxhello: Hi and welcome to SB. I was in Aruba last month and found a great dive operation. I dove with Dive Aruba. The owner/operator, Clive was great! He only takes a max. of 7 divers at a time, unlike the larger operations in Aruba. He picks you up at your hotel and takes you directly to his boat at the marina downtown. I completed 9 dives during the week, on of them being a night dive. Clive took us into wrecks instead of swimming by them like the larger groups do. If you dive with Dive Aruba, tell Clive that Bob from Boston says HI. :scubadive:

Back
Top Bottom