Wtd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

waterpirate

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
What to do?
Geeeeez I am drying out. I turned up my whole house humdifier to max, no good. I got in the shower with my mask on, no good. I was headed for the whirlpool tub with my fins when my wife called "foul". It's just 22 days to departure for Pompano beach for 20 days whooooo hooooo. Anyone else suffering simmilar maladies?
Eric

Without a doubt.
Was going to the LDS pool last weekend, but life got in the way. Thinking this weekend, but pool will be undergoing maintenance.
I am thinking about pulling the cover off my pool, just to make sure drysuit still works.
Probably going to Fl. to do cave, but that's not until early March.

I wish my lds had a pool. Hell I wish I had a lds. I have dove Pompano before, but this year I will be doing the deeper stuff 150+ as well as the usual 80 to 130 wrecks. I have been resisting the dark side in relation to caves so far, but am planning a cavern dive later in the spring. I have heard that the cavern is a gateway drug! arrrggghhh!
Eric

I'm with you guys! This cold December put an early end to my diving and fishing. Its going to be a long winter for me. I wish that I was going to Florida with ya, although I have a long way to go for your level of diving.
Merry Christmas to you and your family!!! Keith

Hey Keith,
It sure has been cold, and early this year. I am not at a level of diving, I just go diving. The trick is to not focus on where we are going, just go. We all wind up where we want to be when the focus is not on the destination, but the trip there.
Eric

I'm in Florida now and will be for another week (until after new years). I intend to dive the Blue Heron Bridge once while I am here. But the water is likely going to be cold, around 70 degrees F.

Non Compression Sickness is what you are suffering from. I have a bad case of it myself. I may go fall in a local nasty pond next week.

If it weren't for the 60-70 min dives at 20' with 2000 of my little friends at the Virginia Aquarium. Id be in the same boat!:D

Were headed to SoFlo in march to do some manatee, meg tooth dives on the west coast then over to jupiter, bhb and the keys for some more diving. Man am I looking forwards to that trip after this winter.

Bobby, Randy,

If the weather looks good next weekend, let's go diving! I want to get a few dozen more dives in before my April trip.

I was out last weekend Striper fishing. As it turns out, Freedom is also good for catching fish with rods & reels. Got a nice hardtop and now have strataglass curtains for the sides.

Wil

Thanks for the invite Will but I will be in Cali. My dad only has days/weeks now that
the cemo has eaten away at him. I'm leaving this week to to spend time with him and say my last goodbye.:(

We were down at the Belevader(sp) at the end of 36th st. eating breakfast this morning and the ocean is flat flat flat and looks like its staying that way for few days to come. If you guys make it out, have fun and remember to catch a bunch of lobster and shot some big'uns.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom