What about Beer babies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

durian

Reaction score
How can I get rid of my moderate Beer baby? It was so embarrassing to put on the dive suit, which I thought would act like a girdle, and see my beer baby sticking out. It is not that bad but still I would like to exchange the keg for a six pack.

This has happened to me, but a BRILLIANT and HIGHLY SEASONED DIVER took a good look at my suit and positively affirmed that it had undergone SPONTANEOUS SHRINKAGE.

Yes, that's right, the suit was defective and shrank. Apparently this problem is fairly common with men's suits, or so I've been told. That "beer baby" scam is spread by female divers and shouldn't be heeded.

Bluefish:
Sadly, only burning more calories than you consume is going to get the job done. I wish I had better news for you.

What's even worse is that you can do 100's of sits ups, but if you don't burn off the calories, your fit ab muscles will never be seen. All that belly insulation sits on top of the muscle, and hides it oh, so, well.

Well - I know how you feel! Personally I don't think that the fish mind much - so neither do I! It's getting harder to zip though.....!

What you are discussing is one of the main cause of heart disease in men. Thats right, its a killer. Even if you are not over weight or obese, just the fact that your body is storing adipose tissue in that region is a health concern. Don't fear though you can get rid of it. Most unfortunately the theory of spot loss has been proven wrong so you are just going to have to do some good old fashion hard work. If you over the age of 40 then you are going to have to work even harder. I would recommend seeing a doctor or professoinal who deals specifically in weight loss. They will do labs, EKG, Physical and everything else to make sure that you don't kill yourself while you pursue your goals. Good luck and be sure to have that looked at. I'm lucky being 23 years old my beer baby appears to be in its first trimester still.

DIVE SAFE AND DIVE OFTEN!!!

Bluefish:
Sadly, only burning more calories than you consume is going to get the job done. I wish I had better news for you.

The good news is that this is doable. I lost 70lbs last year following just such a strategy. I went from not being able to run a block to running a marathon in less than 12 months. There's no secret. You keep track of the calories you eat and burn and make sure the ones you burn out number the ones you eat. 1 peice of cheesecake equals about 3 miles of running. But like I said, you can do it. If a fat dude like me can anyone can!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom