XXL (T) Transpac, 32lb Weight Pockets, Venture EXP Wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sabbath999

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
For Sale: A XXL (T) Transpac wing with about 75 dives on it (fresh and ocean), with 32 pound integrated weight system and a Venture EXP wing.

The reason the (T) is in quotes is because I ordered a tall version, and they say they shipped me the tall version, but it is not marked "T" anywhere on it. I called them (DiveGearExpress) and the guy told me that it was correct, that it had the longer straps of a tall version, and that they just are not marked. Bottom line is, the thing fit fine so I didn't worry about it. None of the straps have been cut down.

The Venture wing has a rapid exhaust pull dump on it, and it is a 45 pound lift wing. nice wing, but I just don't need a 45 pound lift single wing (I am going sidemount).

The weight pockets are the clip-in design, not the velcro design (more secure).

Normal wear and tear, it's in pretty good shape all around... there is some rubbing on the left side pad (pictured) where some velcro caught it on one dive, but it's surface I think. Look at the picture.

The inflator and the two dump valves (shoulder and rump dump) has not been serviced this year, so that's something the buyer should look into.

Also included, one inch crotch strap, plastic sex bolts. Dive Rite cam bands. Inflator LP hose.

Questions? Fire away.

New? $700ish

Me? I will take $400 plus shipping. PM me, hit me up, let's do this.

p540745536-3.jpg

p708229838-3.jpg

p943496780-3.jpg

p781757818-3.jpg

p548545213-3.jpg

p943057458-3.jpg

p995579597-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom