Baltimore/DC Dive Show

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll [hopefully] be driving down to the show from NJ on saturday, and heading back late that night. If anyone in Jersey / on the way-ish needs a ride!

Thinking about heading down friday night, if I can find someplace to sleep.

I will be there for sure. A few from my club might be coming also. I'll try and stop by the booths and introduce myself.

are tickets available at the door?

Jeff

We will see you all there. We are coming in late Friday and will leave out Sat. after the show.

A business card from your local dive shop will get you all 1/2 price admission at the door.

I hope it gets into the 30's in Baltimore for the show. Today was a balmy -2 at 9am with shining sun. I was just sweating in Key Largo 2 weeks ago.

Wish it warmer faster please :)

Driving up Wed to get in some local touristing on Thurs.

Jar see you at the SB booth

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Netdoc and I are planning on being at the Scubaboard booth (unless the weather doesn't improve :cold: ), so stop by to say hi :wavey:and pick a Scubaboard sticker or just hang out with us to meet/greet other Scubaboardians. :D

Do ya'll need:
an assistant driver?
someone to work the booth?
a tour guide for Baltimore?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom