1st trip Bonaire - luggage/gear/etc questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can't thank you all enough for the advice. We are getting so excited, It'll be great to get out of this winter weather for a little while and float with the fishes!

There is also the Caribbean Laundry by the soccer stadium. If you are staying ten days you could drop off stuff one afternoon and pick it up the next morning. Would save the amount of clothes you have to take. I take tee-shirts with our shop logo and give them to the crew there and don't have to bring them back. I also take a small knife. I find it helpful for slicing the apples and spreading mayo on the sandwiches. The most important thing to take and use often is your sense of humor.....

Excellent thread - we are headed to Bonaire in 2 days :D Thanks for all the good info. Melissa, maybe we'll see you at Buddy's!

My wife and I have stayed with Buddy Dive seven times and have always enjoyed it.
They do offer laundry service.

I find these fin/mask/camera keepers invaluable to free up hands during entries and exits.

We've been packing a solar shower for years to rinse cameras and ourselves and would sorely miss it if we didn't have it.

I would recommend full coverage suits for Bonaire first-timers simply for the protection factor.

Have a wonderful trip!
It will probably be the first of many to Bonaire.

My wife and I have stayed with Buddy Dive seven times and have always enjoyed it.

I find these fin/mask/camera keepers invaluable to free up hands during entries and exits.

We've been packing a solar shower for years to rinse cameras and ourselves and would sorely miss it if we didn't have it.

I would recommend full coverage suits for Bonaire first-timers simply for the protection factor.

Have a wonderful trip!

I recommend full suit to all visitors, first or 80th time.:shocked2:

Have a wonderful trip!

What do you do to keep the shower from getting stolen?

Mark it "Johnny on The Spot - Portable Urine Collection System"

NegBiohazardSymbol.gif

It's a $9 solar shower, I don't think there is any more interest in stealing that than there is in taking the old t-shirt, hat and sandals I also leave in the truck.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom