Issue with Twin Jet Max's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Linedog

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a pair of Twin Jet's, less than one year old, about 35 dives on them. One has started to split on the bottom in the middle where I insert my foot. It has an extra bead of rubber there, yet has split right through it. Has anyone else had this happen to them?

I have a pair of Twin Jet's, less than one year old, about 35 dives on them. One has started to split on the bottom in the middle where I insert my foot. It has an extra bead of rubber there, yet has split right through it. Has anyone else had this happen to them?

My buddy has a pair, and both fins have splits right down the middle...

:cool2:

RJP, I set myself up for that one! Yes they have a lifetime warrantee, and I'm the original owner. All my dive buddies have the same fins, I seem to be the only one who has this issue.

Just got an e-mail from Scubapro, they said to
take them to any dealer for a new pair. Nice, but still. . . .

I've sold quite a few pair of those and I've not seen that yet, so I don't think it's a common problem. I think you just may have gotten a defective pair.

Ya that's me, if there's a freak pair out there I'll get them.

Update, I was tossing my fins in the car to take them to my LDS tomorrow when I notice that my other fin is splitting in the same spot!

Back
Top Bottom