Fusion Sport Dry Suit Package, Mens LG/XL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SOFDiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Fusion Sport Dry Suit, in water 5 times. Seals perfect and have never been trimmed.
Factory installed Sitech Pee Valve
MK2 John undergarment size LG.
Fusion Boots size 12 (I wear 10.5 shoes and have room to spare).
3mm neoprene socks.
Whites Traveler Backpack bag, inflator hose, zipper wax,spare insoles, dry suit hood (DiveRite LG).

LG/XL suit will fit diver 5'9”-6'1”, 160-210 lbs, 39-45 chest, and 31-40 waist. Retail on this package is $2400.00 without factory pee valve. $1500.00 (PayPal) plus shipping (everything in the bag weighs 7 lbs).

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    229.5 KB · Views: 76
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    229.2 KB · Views: 102
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 77
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    233.7 KB · Views: 60
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 89
$1999 does not include pee valve and install, or tax, shipping. Think my price is fair, but I would cover shipping in the USA for my asking price. See from your info that you have no logged dives/not certified. Dry suit diving requires some addtional training above Scuba certification in order to be safe. If you are really interested send me a PM and/or we can exchange email

SOFDiver

Well, in all honesty, I don't need a pee valve and there is free shipping if I buy a new one. If this doesn't sell in a while and you wish to lower your price, then feel free to contact me. If not, no worries. Also, I do not fill my profile out because I don't care to do so, but I have hundreds of dives, drysuit training, and I've already owned several drysuits over the years.

Thanks.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom