BP/W, Reg, Fins, etc

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mksmith713

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Thinning out my gear.

Unknown first stage DIN...was rebuilt this fall the tech said it used DiveRite 1208 kit.
I've dived it twice on a doubles setup since rebuild and it breathes nicely.
Included is a BCD inflator hose....This was an odd sized fitting at the reg and I had a tough time finding one. An additional $30 value.
Shipped to lower 48............$75.00

BP/W...PLate is OMS alum. wing is unknown. I thought it might be a DR Jr but it's too big (30-40 lift) and it has a Zeagle inflator. Included is brand new Pinnacle webbing (enough to fit XXXL) and 6 each 2 inch "D" rings and keepers and an Oxycheq steel buckle.
Cam straps are included.
Shipped tolower 48...............$175.00

Cressi MaxiRondine Fins with brand new spring straps............$40. shipped to lower 48

Oxycheq Small Stainless backplate............$90. shipped to lower 48

Pixtreme strobe unit m0unted to Nikonos arm and tray..........$50. shipped to lower 48

Tilos Titanium 5mm Gloves NEW XS...... $20. shipped to lower 48

NeoSport (Hednderson) 2.5 mm skull cap Small.......$15. shipped lower 48

ScubaBoard Gallery - BPW1

Monday these go to eBay...

What size is the AL backplate & would you sell it separate from the wing? What size are the fins? Might also want the 1st stage though itd be helpful to know what model it is..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom