Galapagos HD Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice video. Glad you got to experience the Galapagos. I just got my new Amphibico housing and Sony HD video camera. I was sorry to hear about how hard the controls are as that was my first impression also. We emailed them about this concern and they indicated it would be better underwater and after some use. I will take it for a pool session before heading to Dominica, but now I am really worried about this as I am a petite person with small hands. I have been shooting with an Ocean Images housing and those controls are so easy to use.
Laine

Just wanted to let you know that that your video pushed me over the edge, I just booked on the Humboldt for early June, with a side trip to BA (If you could call it a side trip). Fingers crossed already for a warm start to the summer and Mr/Mrs. Big.

Hope you're happy with yourself .... http://www.scubaboard.com/images/smilies/Oversized/rocker.gif

Just wanted to let you know that that your video pushed me over the edge, I just booked on the Humboldt for early June, with a side trip to BA (If you could call it a side trip). Fingers crossed already for a warm start to the summer and Mr/Mrs. Big.

Hope you're happy with yourself .... :rocker:

Great video

Back
Top Bottom