Lauderdale by the Sea shore dive 1/13

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The surf report for Thursday is looking like LBTS is going to be a bit nasty with 3 -4 foot surf. The correct high tide at BHB will be 2:21 pm (I was mistaken on the table before) which gives us a dive window from about 1:45 to 3. Let's keep a watch on the weather...

PM me your contact info.

Not the best conditions at BHB with 10' viz and 67 degrees, but a nice dive nonetheless. Decorator crabs, rays, nudibranchs, anemones, batfish, and a 2 inch long banded sea robin that danced for us. All in all a pretty good dive...

Paul, glad you could come. You're a good buddy....feel free to give me a shout next time you're down this way.

Cool beans! Glad ya'll were able to hoook up.

Sorry it took so long for me to respond. I had a lot of fun diving with you. The Blue Heron Bridge was much better than I thought it would be. I would have liked to have met up with you on Sunday for LBTS but as it turned out we cut our trip a little short and headed home on Sunday.

I will definitely look you up if I am in the area again, and if you ever decide to take a trip up this way to visit Bonne Terre, let me know. I would be happy to go with you.

Not the best conditions at BHB with 10' viz and 67 degrees, but a nice dive nonetheless. Decorator crabs, rays, nudibranchs, anemones, batfish, and a 2 inch long banded sea robin that danced for us. All in all a pretty good dive...

Paul, glad you could come. You're a good buddy....feel free to give me a shout next time you're down this way.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom