Greeting from Ottawa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Drez

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Just wanted to say my HELLO on the boards. Newly moved to Ottawa from the more southern reaches of Ontario which means I get to dive fresh a little more often now that Brockville is a little closer. Thought I would familiarize myself with the community.

Last edited:
Welcome to O-town!

Always great to jump in the car and in a little over an hour be gearing up for a great dive :).

G'day from another Ottawa diver. Lots of great diving close by and new buddies are always welcome!

Glad to hear it!

Its so underrated to be able to dive late into the year. I love the reasonably warm water even later into fall, not to mention all the natural well preserved wreaks...

hey Drez,

Glad you're in town! After living elsewhere in Ontario I'm glad to come back to Ottawa and I think the diving scene is pretty good here. Lots of dive shops for a population of
c 800,000 and they all do weekly dives in the summer.

Have you checked out DiveTech down in Mallorytown yet? Its well worth the trip

I also like some of the clubs in the area, like the Forces Sub-Aqua Club (FSAC), and you can't beat the prices of Ron McDonald's Seaway Valley Divers club from Cornwall

hey Drez,

Glad you're in town! After living elsewhere in Ontario I'm glad to come back to Ottawa and I think the diving scene is pretty good here. Lots of dive shops for a population of
c 800,000 and they all do weekly dives in the summer.

Have you checked out DiveTech down in Mallorytown yet? Its well worth the trip

I also like some of the clubs in the area, like the Forces Sub-Aqua Club (FSAC), and you can't beat the prices of Ron McDonald's Seaway Valley Divers club from Cornwall

Amazing,

Thanks for the tips!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom