Looking for a buddy (s) Red Sea 2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tobonaire

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
:):bounce3::cool2:

Hello fellow divers :cool2: I am looking for a buddy(s) to join me sometime in 2011 for a Red Sea adventure:D. This will be my first trip...I am not opposed to traveling alone...but it's much more fun to share the excitement with another passionate diver(s):D
If anyone is interested or knows of a group going next year please contact me!!
Thanx, Michelle

P.S......looking for a fun group, or person, who has a zest for diving AND surface interval fun!

:):bounce3::cool2:

Hello fellow divers :cool2: I am looking for a buddy(s) to join me sometime in 2011 for a Red Sea adventure:D. This will be my first trip...I am not opposed to traveling alone...but it's much more fun to share the excitement with another passionate diver(s):D
If anyone is interested or knows of a group going next year please contact me!!
Thanx, Michelle

P.S......looking for a fun group, or person, who has a zest for diving AND surface interval fun!

To dive in the Red Sea you need to hire a dive guide anyway.. so you will have a buddy (in the PADI sense of the word)

Where are you planning to go ? I am a regular, also lots of girls visit and dive, plus lady DM's and Instructors live out there.

Hi Michelle
You will enjoy yourself with great diving. Check out Camel Dive at Sharm el Sheikh, the hotel is all divers and plenty of single people - you will have a blast. We always use their boats and I go on my own some days when hubby doesn't want to dive and you are made most welcome. Hotel is right in the middle of all the action.
Chris

Thanx Nikos, LM and Chris!! I am reconsidering this location at this particular time. Given the present situation in Cairo, I feel it is best to postpone a trip to The Red Sea......but I am appreciative of all your info. and recommendations. I will print these out and keep them in a safe place for the future!

Back
Top Bottom