2011 Exercise and Fitness Challenge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Down 8.2 total since Jan 4. Whoo hoo!!!
Course it's never as much as I want it to be, was hoping to be down at least 10. But hey! I'm down! And to get weighed in the day after the superbowl AND it's a loss (not talking the Steelers here), is a good thing.

Down 8.2 total since Jan 4. Whoo hoo!!!
Course it's never as much as I want it to be, was hoping to be down at least 10. But hey! I'm down! And to get weighed in the day after the superbowl AND it's a loss (not talking the Steelers here), is a good thing.

Good Deal Jenny. Down is Down it's all good. :D

Hi All,

Just checking in. Great to hear the progress! Weighed in just after bkfast today and was down 2lbs in just over 2 weeks - so maybe even more :). Will be thrilled if I can drop 6lbs more.

Doing a bit of exercise, but would like to step it up.

Weigh in day for me. No dives last week, four days in gym, mostly cardio, some light weights.

I lost 3.4lb this week. My loss for 2011 is 7.6 and total loss since starting on 8/28/10 at 250.0 is 41.2. I am at 208.8. I had set a goal of 200.0, but deepwater's example has inspired me to revise that down to 189.9. I don't have a time limit.

Movement is much easier, and the cardio is less of a chore. The challenge will be the next three weeks from this Thursday. I will be in Thailand, lots of diving, but man, do I love me some Thai cuisine! Fortunately, my dive buddy is losing weight too, and we have committed to supporting each other to eat healthy.

I will probably weigh again this Wednesday, just to get a baseline as close as possible to the start of my trip.

I'm down a total of 10 lbs. but since some of that is from the flu I'm not sure if it'll stay gone.

Another excellent workout tonight at the doggie park. 45 min of keeping active. Some running, sprints, walk, stretches. Awesome!

Weighed in today, three days early, as I leave in the morning for three weeks diving in Thailand.

Since Saturday I gained 0.2lb . . . I blame it on last night's belated Valentine's dinner - salad w/blue cheese (on the side), a piece of half-rye bread, perfectly cooked 7oz sirloin, garlic mashed potatoes, and a couple bites of DW's pork pot roast.

I just wanted a baseline for when I get back from Thailand - 209.0, down from 250.0 on 8/28/2010. See you in three weeks. :D

Have a safe and wonderful trip! And pics. We want pics!

Weigh in on MOnday night. 8.6 total loss (my previous post was incorrect.). Working out like crazy, working like crazy, and trying to eat right. I love the 0 points for fruit on Weight Watchers, but I think I have just replaced my sweets from refined to natural. Next step is to slowly cut them down even more.

Still sick and coughing too much to work out... but down another three pounds.

It's kinda like that line from The Devil Wears Prada, "I'm only one stomach flu away from my ideal weight". :wink:

Recommended to me to switch to Greek yogurt. Tried it yesterday with fresh blueberries and it staved off the hunger till almost lunch! Loaded with protein too!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom