The Boynton Dive Chronicles (new and improved)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice. Were you on the Castor?

we did one wreck in the morning (the bud ?) and then 3 drifts. The nudi was on a reefy drifty dive. Saw several lions as well, though didn't have a pointy stick with me so just took pics of them.

I'll have to make another visit over to Boynton before too long - will give you a shout when i do.

Great dives yesterday - sunshine and calm waters. Got to see my first gold crowned sea goddess.

Today was a GREAT day on the Castor! Current was minimal, was able to easily swim around and see everything we wanted. It's feels great to be back in the water. :)

we did one wreck in the morning (the bud ?) and then 3 drifts. The nudi was on a reefy drifty dive. Saw several lions as well, though didn't have a pointy stick with me so just took pics of them.

I'll have to make another visit over to Boynton before too long - will give you a shout when i do.

A great weekend of diving with Underwater Explorers. Wonderful to see Kev and Wil again and Alex came down from school in Daytona to drive on Sunday. Dived with my new friend Stuart on Saturday and got to dive with Joyce on Sunday

On Saturday did the Bud Bar, Gazebo, Clubhouse, and Black Condo. On Sunday did the Castor, East side of Clubhouse, the Castor again, and Black Condo. First time I've dived the Castor with essentially no current, vis was considerable better in AM (yay Joyce). The weather was absolutely gorgeous. The water, well, it was cool. It was 67 on the Castor and 68 on the reefs. My full 5 mm and 5/3 mm hooded vest was barely adequate.

As usual, a tremendous visit to Boynton Beach, can't wait to return (when the water's a little warmer).

Good diving,

Craig

We had an awesome day of diving today.  Moderate north current, 70* water, 2-4' seas that laid down as the day went on, and 30' vis. We dove the castor, clubhouse and black condo. We saw a couple nurse sharks, a few turtles, a bull shark, and we had a nice close pass by the great hammerhead. 

It was great to see you this weekend Craig glad I got to hop in the water with you guys for at least one dive. We look forwad to your next visit

We had an AWSOME day of diving yesterday. 64-66* water, south current on the Castor and slight north on the ledge, 2-4' seas, 20' vis. We dove the Castor and Delray ledge. We saw a few goliaths, a huge lion fish, and tons of turtles. There was a little baby turtle on the surface and quite a few loggerheads on the surface munching on some man-o-wars. 

Great day of diving. Slight north current, calm seas, 73* water, and 40' vis. We dove jerry's no name, table tops and the castor. There were tons of turtles and nurse shark. We saw two big hogfish and a bunch of Goliath grouper. I found a really cute turtle napping way up under a ledge when I crawled in there to get something. I don't think she ever even realized I was in there with her. 

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom