GLWC Spring MeetNGreet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey are we going to get the Butt-Load of wood we got last time? Cus' that worked out real well... Think we threw the last pieces of it on the fire Sunday morning... couldnt have planned it any better... an I'm guessin' with the cold we'll probably use that much again...

Or did Denny get stiffed so bad last time on the recoup (I threw in!) that the wood quantity issue is in doubt?

Hey are we going to get the Butt-Load of wood we got last time? Cus' that worked out real well... Think we threw the last pieces of it on the fire Sunday morning... couldnt have planned it any better... an I'm guessin' with the cold we'll probably use that much again...

Or did Denny get stiffed so bad last time on the recoup (I threw in!) that the wood quantity issue is in doubt?

I had to kick in a little extra, but no problem. When the time comes, I'll tell Mike to move the same amount of wood to our site.

Well fellow GLWC looks like I will be at the M&G probably on Friday night then we will see about till Sunday.
Ready for some camp fire R&R!
It has been a long winter and need I say any more?
Looking forward to seeing everyone!

CamG Keep Diving....Keep Training....Keep Learning!

Nope. Looks like we've settled on the 15th-17th. Forecast is sunny days, balmy nights, tropical waters and general mayhem.

At least your prediction about general mayhem will be correct! :D

We'll try and make it. Do we need to rsvp to anyone?

No need to formally rsvp. As the event comes closer, we will try and get a rough count. Also, many people bring dishes to pass for the weekend. So, we will get an idea on what everyone is bringing (just to make sure we don't get too much of one item). The dish to pass is a nice thing, but not a requirement for showing up and having fun.

Last fall Denny organized the wood supply for the campfire with Gilboa. We also ask for wood donations to help pay for the community campfire. Donations can be given to Denny or given to the office at Gilboa (Make sure you tell them it is for the GLWC group firewood).

Just keep watching this section as we will be posting more as the event gets a little closer.

Hope that helps!

six weeks out! Is it too early to start a sticky for the menu? If not Who are the Mods on this forum?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom