Missing: complete singles set up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

very strange this happened in davao which is generally very safe a public friend. mayor duarte's regime is very strict w those breaking the law

yes very strange indeed, even us are not used to this kind of incident.

by the way the older Duterte (not Duarte) in now the vice mayor and his daughter Sarah is the City mayor.

forgot to unload?! sheeeesh!

that happened to me once but the cab driver was kind enough to return the dive gear.

how about contacting the local radio station and announcing on air about it? that's what my friends did when they forgot their stuff in a cab.

Hi Iris,

I guess I'm not as lucky as you or your friends, we have it aired over the radio and local TV but nothing came up.

I got a call from Torben a while ago asking me to send him a copy of the proof of purchase of the gears and he told me if those serials come up on their system for servicing they will inform me and help me get it back.

Thank you so much Torben, i appreciate it..

Arthur

yes very strange indeed, even us are not used to this kind of incident.

by the way the older Duterte (not Duarte) in now the vice mayor and his daughter Sarah is the City mayor.

yes I'm aware of that

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom