Aeris Atmos XT

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sasquatch

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
BCD Sale - a set on Flickr

Gently used BCD with Aeris knife. Size XL.

I'm selling this BC only because it doesn't fit me as well as it did. My fault, I lost a lot of weight and would like to sell this one to buy something that fits better and that I can expand to doubles.

Looking for $295. plus shipping.

The Aeris Atmos XT BCD offers multiple adjustment and attachment points, allowing customization of the B/C specific to the divers needs. The ATMOS XT is weight-integrated with a combination of dump-able (24 lbs) and non-dumpable (10 lbs) weight pockets, providing the diver an integrated weight capacity of 34 lbs.

Aeris Atmox XT Key Features:
• Large, uniquely shaped rear-inflation bladder - Provides maximum amount of lift
• Wrap-around air lobes on each side allow for an upright position when on the surface
• Weigh-integrated - Dumpable and non-dumpable pockets easily accommodate up to 34 lbs of weight
• Three (3) over pressure relief valves optimize buoyancy control.
• Padded backpack with handle
• Scotchlite® reflectors
• Multiple adjustment and attachment points

Still for sale. I'm reducing the price to $265 for a BC system that sold for $400. without the knife.

Highly rated.

Great condition (GUARANTEED or I'll take it back for a full refund.)

Check out the photos in the original post.

This is a really good system, unique in that it's flotation system is mostly on the back and around the tank.

PM with Q's or more pix.

OK

Any offers?

It's still for sale. Still in great condition. PM or call 425-478-6334

I have the red and black one - great BC highly recommended. Good luck on the sale.

Back
Top Bottom