Goodby Texas, hello Seattle!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shaggie

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Bittersweet but true. I'm taking the tribe and moving to Seattle. It was nice diving with y'all!

John

I hope everything turns out great for yall there! Seattle was the home office for a company I worked for once and I loved going there, I always thought I would like living there. I didn't get to dive on any of my trips but I was told the diving is cold but good.
You are still a swamper and if you get homesick drop down on the bottom and really silt it up until it browns out and for a few minutes you should feel right at home :D
Don't forget to drop by now and then with a report.

Best wishes! Keep in touch. :wink:

Best of luck Shaggie... I envision a drysuit in your future:wink:

Leaving TX for Seattle - that's just plain chilly.

Bittersweet but true. I'm taking the tribe and moving to Seattle. It was nice diving with y'all!

John

Hi John,

Wish you all the best in your new adventure. I grew up diving Puget Sound and it is incredible.

You have lots of dive shops, lots of kelp, and lots of colorful fauna and fish to check out in the cold water.

REally makes for some great diving, watch slack tides, you will have to plan dives around the currents like Deception Pass which can really rip.

See you down the ROAD :D

Good luck Shaggie ! ! !
Best wishes to the family! Sorry to hear that you are leaving Texas.
Good luck in Seattle.

Best of luck, John. Enjoyed diving with you! Keep in touch.

Back
Top Bottom