Wetsuits, Gloves, Boots, Hoods and More On Closeout!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You have to type your zip code in first (located under the price), then it will refresh and allow you to purchase the item.

** "Waterproof supports our brick and mortar retailers and we have selected the patented MWRC ExoVend™ revenue sharing e-commerce system to share revenue of our online sales with our great retailers.

By choosing one of the Waterproof retailers in your area you will be supporting them while still getting the great service and product directly from Waterproof.

Your product will be shipped directly from our warehouses and our customer service is available for your assistance. If there are no participating retailers or only one participating retailer in your area you will not have to select the retailer. You will be automatically associated with the retailer in your area."

Can Canadians buy anything? Or is this American only?

Waterproof USA can only ship within the USA and territories due to current distribution agreements. Canada is not covered by Waterproof USA.

I've made two orderes on the waterproof usa website and have had no problems getting it shipped to canada. it lets me choose canada, and enter my postal code no problem. Made an order yesterday actually.

Who is the model used to showcase the womens dive gear? She's extraordinary!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom