I bought a drysuit today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks everyone! Right now I just feel like I opened myself up to a whole new lot of expenses, but the suit was a great deal that I couldn't pass up. Yes I have toughed it out in Monterey for about 200 cold water dives, but more and more often lately I start getting cold after 35 minutes and started skipping the second dive because I was cold.
I know I will hate it before I love it, hopefully the learning curve will be short :)

Thanks everyone! Right now I just feel like I opened myself up to a whole new lot of expenses, but the suit was a great deal that I couldn't pass up. Yes I have toughed it out in Monterey for about 200 cold water dives, but more and more often lately I start getting cold after 35 minutes and started skipping the second dive because I was cold.
I know I will hate it before I love it, hopefully the learning curve will be short :)

The learning curve really isn't that bad...the Dry Suit Diver specialty is one of the few specialty classes I took that I felt was fairly useful, just FYI.

Best advice I can give is suit up in the shade and have your kit already ready to go. For the night dives though, you'll be in heaven!

yep - diving just became a year round sport for you!

Congrats Cristina! :) For many dry dives going forward!

You will never regret your purchase !

Back
Top Bottom