SCUBA apps

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

movieflick

Reaction score
I was curious if any of you all use scuba related apps on your smart phones and if so which ones?

I have an android and am currently testing some dive log apps and the padi app but have not made any conclusions yet.

V Planner, and Scuba Tanks which lets me log the hydro and VIP dates as well as specs and serial numbers of my tanks. I've been meaning to try gas mixer, but haven't bought it yet.

Baltic Deco Planner. Great way to have VPM and Buhlmann in one app. Diving log.

Nice! Sorry I did not see it appreciate the link.

No problem, you can still discuss apps here. I created that primarily as a no-chat type of quick reference. That thread has also been tagged for easier reference.

On my iPhone's "Scuba Page":

TideGraph
TideApp
Surf Report
Bombora
BuoyData
CDIP
iScubaPlan
Air Depth
Blender
NavyDiving
Dive Spots
Divetime
Handy Conv (for metric to imperial and Fahrenheit to Centigrade)
PADI
TapaTalk (for staying in touch with various scuba boards, like this one)
UTD Website

On my iPhone's "Scuba Page":

TideGraph
TideApp
Surf Report
Bombora
BuoyData
CDIP
iScubaPlan
Air Depth
Blender
NavyDiving
Dive Spots
Divetime
Handy Conv (for metric to imperial and Fahrenheit to Centigrade)
PADI
TapaTalk (for staying in touch with various scuba boards, like this one)
UTD Website

Please feel free to add those to the link I posted above, along with the relevant info for each.

I am too lazy right now to update the other thread (I will later), but I like the following:

-Dive Log: the best dive logging software, synchs with the PC version of Dive Log too so I just type up my dives there and transfer to my phone so aways have my log. Good support from developer as well if you have issues
-iDeco for planning dives
-Baltic Deco, also for planning dives
-Knot Guide, for boating and setting up climbing gear, and so on
-First Aid, basic first aid information

Also this is regional but look for the local versions of the following applications:
-Tide calculator
-weather predictions (wind + swell in particular) and current weather observations
-Charts and maps

Back
Top Bottom