Ultimate Diver Challenge TV Show

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If that keeps them happy, yes. Personally, I dive for my own enjoyment - not yours.

Congratulations, but thats not the topic at hand. WE are discussing the competition surrounding the "ultimate diver"

... Anyway, my definition of of a good diver is one who dives within their limitations and doesn't push someone else to exceed their own. Safety consciousness and a respect for the environment are subsets of that. .... To each his own. I like watching diving on tv. And I kind of like seeing the different skill levels. I can learn from that too.

I couldn't agree more!

Congratulations, but thats not the topic at hand. WE are discussing the competition surrounding the "ultimate diver"

Actually, the first post in the thread was essentially "hey everyone, have you heard about this new TV show that features SCUBA ... everyone check it out". That seems to be the topic at hand, so any comment, observation or opinion related to that seems fair game / on topic to me...

My self and Chris price will be on the show for the 2012 season. we start filming this july in Cozumel. I am from N. Carolina and he is from s. Carolina. We are "TEAM CAROLINA" Please go to my facebook or his and enter a comment. the UDC also has a facebook page. you can give us support there. we need all we can get. we are also looking for sponcers. we both have top of the line gear but new wetsuits would be great...Hell, i will embroyder sponcers on my wet suit. we dont mind looking like NASCAR drivers!

My self and Chris price will be on the show for the 2012 season. we start filming this july in Cozumel. I am from N. Carolina and he is from s. Carolina. We are "TEAM CAROLINA" Please go to my facebook or his and enter a comment. the UDC also has a facebook page. you can give us support there. we need all we can get. we are also looking for sponcers. we both have top of the line gear but new wetsuits would be great...Hell, i will embroyder sponcers on my wet suit. we dont mind looking like NASCAR drivers!

Hope your trim is better than your spellchecker :)

I was typing quick so none of my co-workers would see what i was doing..lol

NO WAY, just not susposed to be on external sites at work! Man, I cant wait till July!

I have Time Warner.

No Versus. I miss out.

Again.:depressed:

I have Time Warner, Dave...it's channel 350 or 315, something like that.
DVR-ing it so don't quite remember for sure.

Might just be my package though...Good luck.
Getting warmer!!!! :scubadive:

This shows been making me irritable lately... too much time out of the water doing reality-show/survivor elimination drivel...

Between all the time sitting around discussing Who's going to be in the Next Round, and the commercials we get about 3 ana half minutes of Actual Underwater Show.

Grrrr I say.

:(

Back
Top Bottom