Hot shot fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Right now it is just green for our travel segment and pink for our ladies segment. We are in the process of evaluating whether or not another color is necessary. What color did you have in mind?

Tom Phillipp
Product Manager
Aqua Lung

Well with all the good reviews I wouldn't sell yourself short with just the two colors I would make the same colors available as the Slingshots. If it was me I would offer red, blue, black, and yellow. I think these fins would hit a home run with more colors available. I would definitely buy two pairs if red and blue were available.

Right now it is just green for our travel segment and pink for our ladies segment.

Correction there Tom, It is just green. Been trying to order pink ever since you sent out the catalogs and all I get is out of stock! The Ladies are killing me here. Crack the whip and get the elves painting dang it. :D

Well with all the good reviews I wouldn't sell yourself short with just the two colors I would make the same colors available as the Slingshots. If it was me I would offer red, blue, black, and yellow. I think these fins would hit a home run with more colors available. I would definitely buy two pairs if red and blue were available.

+1 for black, red, blue and yellow

No plans for XS at this time. Have you tried the size SM yet? I'd like to hear your feedback.

Tom Phillipp
Product Mgr
Aqua Lung

Do you have a sizing chart for these fins? I can't seem to find one. I have a size 12 men's foot and want to be able to wear them barefoot or with a 3 mil soft-soled boot.

As a general guide:
SM is 5-8
REG is 8.5 - 11
LG/XL is 11.5 - 13

They are designed to be worn barefoot. You can also wear a 3mm neoprene sock in them if you need the thermal protection.

Tom Phillipp
Product Manager
Aqua Lung

Tom, I have several using them with a 5mm Echozip or Koral king, and a few using beachwalkers. FYI

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom