Hello everyone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ALKeenan

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
My name is Lane and I am currently OW certified but this weekend will be finishing up my AOW certification at Troy Springs and Ginnie Springs. My specialties include Nitrox, Navigation, Deep Diving, Night and Limited visibility, Underwater Photography, Equipment Techniques and Boat Diving. I am really excited to continue my education of Scuba and am looking in to taking more specialty courses after my AOW cert. I am currently a student at Georgia Southern and am interested in attending some of the group dives around the areas off the coast of GA or any FL diving as well. So if anyone is in the nearby area that is planning on diving feel free to let me know and I will try my best to make it out. Thanks everyone.

Welcome! Sounds like you've invested a lot of time already! The Rescue certification was the best class in my opinion, so I recommend at least going on to that point.

Yea I have heard that from a lot of more experienced divers so I believe that will be the next course I take. I am anxious to get my first saltwater dive under my belt as well, which will probably be occurring in the very near future. I was hooked ever since my first classroom session and will be diving as long as I am able to.

Congrates on your advancement. We do trips off the GA and North Fla Coast and would love for you to tag along. Waterdog Scuba

Back
Top Bottom