XXL USIA Techniflex Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tbone1004

Mr Speed Nuts
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Greenville, South Carolina, United States
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Brand new, black with red accents. Low Profile P-valve, two pockets. Self Donning. 1 dive. Sz. 14 boots.
Got it new and it's too big. I have short legs and I thought that the XXL was close enough, but the 34 inseam was too long. Slight bummer, but figure I'd try to sell it here. Already bought a new custom fitted one, so it's sitting in the closet.

i am 6 ft 220 what are your thoughts on size. And what is the price.

It's a stock XXL, so if you're diving cold water with thick undergarments it should fit. My big problem is it was too long in the legs. I'd say if you have a 40 inch is waist and 46 ish inch chest with cold gear it will be perfect.
Price is $2100 obo

Sorry the pics aren't great, fighting my good camera at the moment will try to get them up soon.

Rather flexible on the price as I need this suit gone

it's replacement is identical just smaller... Love the suit and hunted around for a while to find them but the dealer list is small, the suits are made to order so it's a minimum of 5 weeks to get them in. Bloody indestructible though

$1800obo free shipping? This sucker has to get out of my living room. Wife is getting rather upset that it's taking up room. It's crowding into her dive gear space...

http://www.usia.com/dealers/pdf/sizing_chart_2006.pdf
link to the current size chart for anyone interested. Please shoot an offer or something, need to get this thing gone.
Will include a pair of DiveRite Gaiters and a spare set of wrist seals as well with the $1800.

Has suspenders in there too if that counts for anything

Back
Top Bottom