Need advice on good dive location in South Florida.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great!

(Better to have mentioned it in post 1, along with where you were planning to stay, but what the heck! Seriously, what we might recommend for a complete new diver we might not for one more experienced! We are here to help, but.....make it easy!)

Read Sportxlh's excellent posts - I 2nd Jupiter, and stand by Boynton - in fact, make it a point to do both locations - excellent op in Jupiter is Jupiter Dive Center. Good luck and have a super trip!

Great!

(Better to have mentioned it in post 1, along with where you were planning to stay, but what the heck! Seriously, what we might recommend for a complete new diver we might not for one more experienced! We are here to help, but.....make it easy!)

Read Sportxlh's excellent posts - I 2nd Jupiter, and stand by Boynton - in fact, make it a point to do both locations - excellent op in Jupiter is Jupiter Dive Center. Good luck and have a super trip!
I apologise for the bad posting. I will try to think more on my question before I make my next post. I do appreciate your patience and I value all you inputs, thanks.

I will do better next time I promise :)

I looked at all your recommendations and come to the conclusion that I will do one day in Jupiter, one day Boynton and one day somewhere in the keys. Thank you all very much for your help.

Great idea - I would tell anyone that's a great itinery; you get to see some of the best diving in S. FL - have a great trip and post when you get back home your thoughts and experiences.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom