Egypt Travel update

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ireland says this, as of 20/02/11: Irish citizens are advised to avoid non-essential travel to Cairo, Alexandria and Suez and to exercise extreme caution in all other areas of Egypt

You should always exercise extreme caution in Sharm-El-Sheikh. The kerbs are high, the taxi drivers will rip you off, the market vendors are not your friends, and camels are one particular species of animal I would be happy to watch slide into extinction...!

You have been warned! :D

C.

camels are one particular species of animal I would be happy to watch slide into extinction...!

You have been warned! :D

C.
#I'm not so sure Crowley, Every time i've seen one of those Camel boats, they have always been full of the "Beautiful People", from Italy, if I'm not mistaken.. LOL or perhaps that is just in my rose tinted glasses... :D

Camels are extremely enduring and will be around for a long time on the Red Sea shores compared to other imported creatures.

C'mon Turkish travell agencies....
Restart those weekly Sharm trips...

After the last years trip to Sharm with my wife, we have invested into Hollis212 regs and want to breath the warm Sharm air through it...

Hope the see you all, there...

Kaya - theXXXL

Camels and I have had a rather turbulent history. It was possibly when one tried to crap on my head that the relationship started to deteriorate.

As for durability, it is entirely possible that after the nuclear holocaust, the cockroaches will be feeding on camel dung...! :D

C.

Just camels - and I think I have to go with "irreconcilable differences" on that one.

Good grief, I've managed to hijack my own thread with a camel! :D

Argh!!

Camels and I have had a rather turbulent history. It was possibly when one tried to crap on my head that the relationship started to deteriorate.
You´ve put a picture in my head, I can´t get rid off again - damn you! :bash:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom